Skip to content
- Banco– Banco is a Spanish word that means financial institution or banker.
- Shed– This is a process wherein the first few cards (three to 6) are discarded. It typically occurs prior to a new round, after the shuffling has occurred.
- Down Card– Also called the hole card, it is the card kept facing down when dealt. The worth stays unseen to any individual at the table.
- La Grande– This is a French word that implies “The Big One”. It is the very best hand in Baccarat, that is, an all-natural nine.
- La Petite– Also a French word, La Petite implies “The Little One”. It describes a natural Baccarat hand totalling 8.
- All-natural– A card hand is all-natural when the first two dealt cards equal 8 or 9.
- Punto– This refers to the player
- Standoff– This is when the player as well as banker’s hands lead to a tie